Environmental Policy Statement
Pioneer Elevator Pty Ltd specializes in Elevator and Escalator services including a wide range of services in the fields of Lifts, Escalators, Travelators and dumbwaiters to various industries.
We are committed to complying with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and protecting the environment through planning, product investigation and sensible and reasonable use of resources and available technology. We aim to comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements and to work within relevant industry standards in all of its business activities.
Pioneer Elevator Pty Ltd will pursue a policy of continuous improvement in preventing pollution by identifying the environmental aspects of its activities that we can control.
Specifically, we will make continued efforts to:
- Reduce waste by segregating and recycling removed materials
- Dispose of waste in accordance with the manner prescribed by the authority responsible for protecting the local environment
- Promote sound environmental management policies and practices in the work performed by the personnel for whom we are responsible
- Increase the awareness of environmental responsibilities amongst staff
- Reduce water consumption
- Control noise emitted by the performance of our work to within acceptable limits
- Promote a purchasing policy which will identify the environmental aspects of purchased goods so as to ensure that they are used and disposed of in ways which cause least harm to the environment
- Avoid using environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes effectively.
- Maintain the site office, amenities and work areas occupied by Pioneer elevator Pty Ltd in a manner that will minimize any risk of environmental damage. In particular, we aim to minimize any risk of pollutants being released into the air, storm water or other discharged water
Authorized by: MR. D. RUGHOOBER
Title : MANAGING DIRECTOR
Dated : 05 JANUARY 2023
Review Date : 05 JANUARY 2024
Address: 634 OLD NORTHERN ROAD
DURAL NSW 2158
PO BOX 417
EPPING NSW 1710
Mobile: 0401 200 961
FREECALL 1300 880 940
ABN 98 120 049 452
ACN 120 049 452